Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Project Updates

I am really excited about a new project for one of my hospitality clients. They have asked me to review their 2009 Marketing Plan and provide an Executive Marketing Report of recommendations and/or affirmations about their plans. I love doing this! I had the wonderful opportunity recently to do a similar project for the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek.

Keep me in mind as you finalize your 2009 plans. Sometimes an outside set of eyes can provide insight that will help you meet your 2009 marketing objectives.

A recent client of mine told me the one thing that tipped the scale for them to choose me was my willingness to teach their staff through the process. My background is teaching, so it is a natural part of what I do. It's one of the reason my business has been successful for the last 9 years.

As Jay Leno said “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to create an artificial shortage of fish and he will eat steak.”

No comments: